Review your game
- Four-player games only.
- It only works for standard games with common rules, like those in the ranked lobbies.
- For Mortal engine, only hanchan games are supported.
Play with you
You can summon 1~3 Mortal instances to a specific private lobby on Tenhou. They will show up as NoName, and will wait no more than 2 minutes before the game starts.
Available slots: ?
Check here for the FAQ of the reviewer itself.
How long does it take to review a game?
For Mortal engine, usually less than 10 seconds.
For akochan engine, 10 to 60 minutes, depending on the game length and work queue size.
How long will generated pages be retained?
Result pages will only be retained for 15 days on the server, save them if you need.
(Mortal) I find it makes some strange suggestions that I believe are wrong.
Try again but with the more human-like network ("3.0"), which usually produces more moderate or easier-to-understand suggestions than the others.
It may seem at times that this network is stronger, but it's important to remember that statistics are more reliable than subjective feelings. If you have any doubts about the experiment or the statistics, feel free to help review the code.
Is there a Discord server?
No. If you have any questions, please feel free to discuss them in the discussion section of the corresponding repos on Github.
Developed and maintained by
Frontend designed by
Infrastructure sponsored by
- 2020-09-10: The website "akochan.ekyu.moe" was launched.
- 2022-06-26: Mortal debuted and the website was rebranded as "mjai.ekyu.moe".
- 2022-10-06: Mortal "2.0" and "2.1" were released.
- 2022-10-15: Custom game support was added.
- 2023-01-09: Mortal "3.0" and "3.1" were released.
- 2023-08-26: Riichi City game support was added thanks to the community.
- 2023-11-01: Mortal "4.0" was released.